Activity Feed

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

He Said...Part Two

Question: How do you know if you've met your Soul Mate?

So I’m sitting here looking at her picture trying to figure out how to start this letter… How do I capture not only the beauty of her, but let her know how I feel…. I guess I could start by telling her thank you. I am saying thank you because she is everything I have ever wanted and everything I’ve prayed for. She is the quintessential essence of beauty; she has a strong yet gentle soul. Her love makes me feel whole. I love everything about her from the style of her hair, to the shape of her eyes and nose, the way she smiles under the shade of hair. I miss her beautiful red lips, the curves of her hips and every freckle on her face... Her eyes are the most beautiful brown; they are soft and sensual yet still dark and sultry. Her eyes are the place where I look... … not just because I can see into her beautiful soul but it’s a reminder of how amazing God is… because in that very moment I am able to recognize how truly amazing our love is… I miss her touch and the way she holds my hand when she misses my touch.

… She is someone I can share a laugh with, been a shoulder to cry, and she has been an ear to listen… She is patient and understanding, gentle, kind, forgiving and ohh so very sweet… She has the biggest heart and for that I thank you. she makes me a better man and I don’t know if she knows, but she is my heart and all she had to do was just be who she is… I want to let her know that her touch is more than just physical, but she is able to touch my soul…. and that is what excites me the most… I miss her. I miss what she brings into my life. She enhances every facet of my life… I want to grow with her and explore the depth of our love … I want the opportunity to give her the world. When I’m not near her I count down the seconds until I can see her again. I wanted her to be my, first last everything. And you should know that woman is YOU.

"We need to learn to love ourselves first in all our glory and our imperfections. If we can not love ourselves we can not open to our ability to love others or our potential to create..."
- John Lennon

0 comments:

Post a Comment